Duncan Hines Orange Streusel Loaves
- 1 package Duncan Hines Orange Cake mix, divided
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding & pie filling mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1-2 Tbsp milk or orange juice
Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans or three smaller loaf pans. For streusel topping, place 2 Tbsp cake mix, brown sugar,butter and cinnamon in medium bowl. Mix well with fork until crumbly. Stir in pecans and set aside.
For cake, combine remaining cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream and oil in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 3 minutes. Pour batter into pans. Sprinkle with streusel mixture.
Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool in pans 15 minutes. Loosen loaves from pans. Invert onto cooling racks. Turn right side up. Cool completely.
For glaze, combine icing sugar and liquid in a small bowl. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over cooled loaves.
You'll also love
- Rice with Shiitake Mushrooms &... 3.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Anna Maude's Apple Pie 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Lemon Bars (Duncan Hines) 3.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Raising Cane’s Lemonade 3.6/5 (56 Votes)
- SUNFLOWER SEED CRUSTED ORANGE... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- WW Blueberry Streusel Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Streusel Cinnamon Swirl... 0/5 (0 Votes)