Paleo Apple Blueberry Pie
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/8 cup honey
- 3 T. water
- 5 gala apples peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- Juice of a lemon
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (canned - it is thicker)
Heat oven to 375 F. Grease a 9" pie plate.
Mix the crust ingredients. Press in the bottom and partially up the sides of the pie plate.
Mix the apples, blueberries and lemon juice. Place on pie crust. Sprinkle the top with the coconut. Cook for about 15 minutes then remove from oven and pour the coconut milk evenly over the pie. Place back in oven and cook another 15 minutes.
Cool and serve.
You'll also love
- Candied Sweet Potatoes or Yams 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Brown Rice with Sauteed Spinach,... 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Pineapple Orange Sunshine Cake 4.1/5 (40 Votes)
- Raspberry Vanilla Refrigerator... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Mango, Strawberry, and Pineapple... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Mini Blueberry Pies 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Texas-Style Blueberry Cobbler 4.3/5 (12 Votes)