- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped jarred sun dried tomatoes (Can use combination of Sun Dried and Diced Tomatoes)
- 1 cup low sodium chicken stock (Consider adding additional)
- 2 Tbs chopped fresh basil
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 packages of Ramen Chicken flavored noodles with (1) seasoning packet
Adapted from community.tasteofhome.com
1. Cook the chicken and garlic in the oil for about 10-15 minutes.
2. Add tomatoes and broth, basil and pepper. Simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
3. Cook the noodles according to the package directions. Drain and add just (1) of the seasoning packets. Serve the chicken over the hot noodles.