Dean's Premo Chili
Good, simple, tasty. Awesome the next day too!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cans dark red kidney beans (Bush's)
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes diced
- 1 can stewed tomatoes whole
- 2 medium onions diced
- 2 green bell peppers OR 2 cans (4 oz) green chilies
- 2 cans tomato sauce
- 2 small 8 oz. packs of Mushrooms
- Chili powder and salt to taste
- Add saltines and mild cheddar...
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 200mins
Brown the ground beef - Drain and rinse
Add all ingredients
Bring to simmer for one hour
Reduce heat to medium for one to two hours
Add cheddar cheese and crackers. Eat by itself or over spaghetti. Gets even better after it comes out of the refrigerator the next day. Enjoy!