Smoky White Bean Chili with Pork
- 1 lb. ground pork (I used the “hot” kind)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon smoked Spanish paprika
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup red wine
- 2 14 oz. cans fire roasted tomatoes with garlic
- 2 14 oz. cans white beans
- 1 14 oz. can hominy
- sour cream
Brown meat in a large pot; when done, drain excess fat.
Add onions and garlic to pork and saute over medium-high heat until translucent (about 3 minutes).
Add seasoning and saute for 1 minute. Add red wine and cook for another 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, beans, and hominy. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for about 15 minutes (longer is ok, too)!
Top with sour cream and serve!
You'll also love
- Blueberry-Bourbon Barbecue Sauce 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Open-face Blueberry Pie 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Ground Beef Glop 5/5 (2 Votes)
- BBQ Pulled Pork Bruschetta 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bacon Tomato Mini Tarts 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Black Bean Soup 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Roasted Tomato and Cannellini Bean... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Kale White Bean and Sausage Soup 4.4/5 (8 Votes)