- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
Cream butter till soft and fluffy. Add egg yolks and mix well. In a separate bowl, still granulated sugar, flour, powder and salt. Add to butter mixture and mix till incorporated and dough starts to form. Divide into 2 flatted disks. Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze two hours or overnight. Preheat over 350, remove one disk from freezer and coursely grate the dough onto the bottom of an ungreased 9x9 baking pan. Gently pat dough down till smooth. Spread jam over leaving 1/2" space from edges. Remove second disk and grate it over entire surface.
Bake till golden brown 30-40 mins. Dust with conf. sugar if desired. Cool the pan on rack till completely cooled.
Cut shortbread lenghwise into 4 strips, then crosswise into nine strips.
You'll also love
- Honey Garlic Chicken Fried Rice 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Steamed Clams w/ Shrimp 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Corned Beef Stroganoff 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Orange Ginger Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lobster Ravioli with Seared... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Bisquick Strawberry Shortcake 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Huckleberry ice cream 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Paleo Raspberry and Lemon Tart 4.3/5 (20 Votes)