Noodles and cabbage
Cook 1/2 pkg of egg noodles according to pkg directions. Meanwhile, place 1/2 head of cabbage, shredded,and 1 small onion, thinly sliced, one clove garlic crushed, and one pound ground pork (uncooked) in skillet. Salt as desired. Add 3/4 cup water and cover. Cook until cabbage is tender and water is nearly gone. Uncover and cook off water. Drain noodles. Add cabbage and onions. Add 1/2 stick (or more) butter, melted. Toss. Salt to taste. Serve.
I also added some of my red pepper flakes to give it a little heat. Lisa does not add the pork, but I did and found it to be a complete meal. You need to put the pork in uncooked and let it boil with the cabbage. That way the cabbage takes on a little of the flavor and the pork is soft and tender. If you cook it first, the brownness will overpower the dish and not be very good.
You'll also love
- Steamed Clams w/ Shrimp 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Corned Beef Stroganoff 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken with Provencal Herb... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Butter Garlic Pretzels 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lobster Ravioli with Seared... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Bow Tie Pasta Salad with Chicken... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Spatzle(Drop noodles) 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chilli Garlic Noodles 4.3/5 (18 Votes)