Fried Banana Sundaes (Yes, you can eat this!)
from Ann Dugger
Prep/Cook Time: 15 min
** Yummy dessert after an Asian meal
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 2 tsp. honey
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Ground Nutmeg
-In a large skillet, saute bananas in butter until light golden brown, turning once.
-Place on serving plates; drizzle with honey.
-Top with a scoop of ice cream.
-Sprinkle with nutmeg.
You'll also love
- Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders 5/5 (1 Votes)
- MORRISON'S LOBSTER STEW 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Rack Of Lamb With Rosemary And... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Orzo With Spinach, Shrimp And... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Blackberry Strudel 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Applebee's Onion Petal Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Peanut Butter 'n' Banana Bread 4.3/5 (17 Votes)