Christmas Truffles Recipe
Looking for a simple Holiday truffle recipe? Try this scrumptious Christmas Truffles Recipe, they're so good we make them throughout the year!
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier or Kahlua
- 6 ounces German's Sweet Chocolate
- 4 tablespons sweet butter, softened
- Powdered unsweetened cocoa
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Boil cream in a small heavy pan until reduced to 2 tablespoons. Remove from heat, stir in liqueur and chocolate, and return to low heat. Stir until chocolate melts.
Whisk in softened butter. When mixture is smooth, pour into a shallow bowl and refrigerate until firm, about 40 minutes. Scoop chocolate up with a teaspoon and shape into rough 1-inch balls. Roll the truffle balls in the unsweetened cocoa.
Store truffles, covered, in the refrigerator. Let truffles stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Meringue Ghosts 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Sweet Chicken Bacon Bites 4.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Banana Pudding Cookies 4.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Italian Hazelnut Cookies 4.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Almond Milk Rice Pudding 4.1/5 (83 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Cake 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Homemade Peppermint Marshmallows... 4.6/5 (33 Votes)