Creamy Tomato-Basil Pasta with Shrimp
- 3 cups farfalle (bow-tie pasta), uncooked
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 1 lb. uncooked peeled deveined medium shrimp
- 1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp. each garlic powder and black pepper
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 8 fresh basil leaves, cut into strips
COOK pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat 2 Tbsp. dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until shrimp turn pink. Use slotted spoon to remove shrimp from skillet; cover to keep warm. Discard any drippings in skillet.
ADD remaining dressing, broth and seasonings to skillet; cook 2 min. or until heated through. Add Neufchatel; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until melted. Stir in tomatoes; cook 1 min.
DRAIN pasta. Add to ingredients in skillet. Stir in Parmesan and half the basil; top with shrimp and remaining basil.
Kraft Kitchens TipsServing SuggestionServe with a crisp mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Dressing.How to Purchase and Store Raw ShrimpFresh shrimp should be firm, moist and translucent and should smell like the sea. Avoid those with black spots and any trace of ammonia odor. They can vary in color from grayish-green to pinkish-tan to light pink. Place in a bowl (if wrapped in plastic, punch a few holes in the plastic) and store in the coldest part of the refrigerator up to 1 day. How to Slice Large-Leafed Fresh HerbsSlice large-leafed herbs such as basil and mint, into thin strips by stacking several leaves on top of one another. Roll the stack lengthwise into a cylinder. Using a sharp knife, cut the cylinder crosswise to form fine shreds. This cut is called chiffonade. Be sure to use a sharp knife - a dull knife will bruise the leaves while cutting.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Black Bean and... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple Walnut Bundt Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chinese Cabbage Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Shrimp Dumplings 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tex-Mex Couscous Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tomato-Goat Cheese Bruschetta 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Pasta Primavera 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Southern Shrimp Chowder 5/5 (1 Votes)