Hungry Girl's Tutti Frutti Biscuits
PER SERVING 1 biscuit:
132 calories, 2.25g fat, 240mg sodium, 26g carbs, 2g fiber, 7.5g sugars, 3.5g protein PointsPlus® value 4*
- 2/3 cup canned bite-sized fruit cocktail packed in juice, drained well
- 2/3 cup regular oats
- 1/3 cup Bisquick Heart Smart baking mix
- 1/4 cup light vanilla soymilk
- 2 Tbs sugar free strawberry preserves
- 1 Tbs Splenda
- 1 Tbs brown sugar (not packed)
- 2 tsp light whipped butter or light buttery spread, melted and cooled
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- Dash Salt
Preheat oven to 425.
In a small bowl, mix preserves with a fork until a syrup-like consistency is reached. Pat fruit cocktail as dry as possible, eliminating as much moisture as you can. Toss fruit cocktail in preserves until thoroughly coated. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine oats, baking mix, Splenda, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir in melted butter and mix well.
Add soymilk and stir until mixed thoroughly. Then fold fruit mixture into the batter.
On a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray, divide batter into 4 evenly spaced mounds. Bake for about 12 min, or until tops are firm and edges begin to brown. Let cool slightly, then enjoy!