Overnight Apple Oatmeal
A great make ahead recipe. This Overnight Apple Oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon slow cooks the night before in your crockpot for 8-9 hours. The only thing you have to do in the a.m. is serve and enjoy!
- 2 apples, sliced
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups oats (I use Quaker old fashioned oats)
- 4 cups water
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 480mins
Adapted from pinterest.com
Throw 2 sliced apples, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon in the bottom of a Crock Pot.
Pour 2 cups of oatmeal and 4 cups of water on top. Do NOT stir. Cook overnight for 8 - 9 hours on low.
You'll also love
- Classic Baguettes 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Fluffy Brown Sugar Frosting 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- French Strawberry Cake 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Beef Stroganoff 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Cheesy Broccoli Orzo 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Migas for Breakfast 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- World's Best Lemon Bars 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Simple Baked Meatballs with Rice &... 3.9/5 (57 Votes)