Peach-Strawberry Fruit Leather
Send your children off to school with this healthy treat to complement any lunch. Make this in your Blendtec blender using either the FourSide Jar or WildSide Jar.
- 3 c strawberries, hulled
- 3 peaches, peeled, pitted and quartered
- 1/4 c agave nectar
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
Adapted from blendtec.com
Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide Jar and secure lid. Select "Batters." Pour into 13" x 15" pan covered with parchment paper. Dehydrate mixture in oven for 8–12 hours at 170°F or in a food dehydrator until top is no longer sticky.
Replace strawberries with 3 cups raspberries. Replace peaches with 6 apricots, peeled, pitted and halved.
You'll also love
- Crab 'N Shrimp Dip 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Apple-Bacon Sweet Potatoes 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Easy-Glazed Pearl Onions 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Cranberry JalapeñoCream Cheese Dip 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Cranberry, Bacon, and Gorgonzola... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Cheesecake with Fresh Peach Topping 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- FRESH PEACH COBBLER I 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad 4.4/5 (26 Votes)