Spinach & Cranberry Side Salad
Quick & tasty salad!
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- 6 ounce package baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons dried sweetened cranberries
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds or pine nuts, toasted
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Make the dressing ingredients by whisking together in a small bowl the orange juice, balsamic vinegar dijon mustard, olive oil, salt & pepper, set aside
Put baby spinach in a large bowl. Wait until the last minute to pour dressing over, tossing lightly before serving. Sprinkle with dried cranberries & nuts....delicious!!