Rate this recipe
- organic gala (or similar) apples, 7 medium, peeled & sliced thinly
- coconut sugar, 1/8 cup
- filtered water, 1 1/2 cups
- organic ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon
1. Arrange apples evenly in a slow-cooker. Cover with the water.
2. Add the sugar and cinnamon.
3. Put on high heat for a minimum of 6 hours, until it gets nice and applesaucey. Use an immersion blender to blend the mixture to desired consistency.
4. Dig into this healthy and delicious snack!
You'll also love
Green Apple Salad Dressing
Country Applesauce (McCall's Cook Book)