Chilli Squid Linguine
- 500 g dried linguine pasta
- Cooking spray
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and sliced lengthways 300g Squid rings 350g red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp capers, drained and rinsed
- Large handful mint, roughly chopped
- Small bag rocket
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cook the linguine according to packet then drain, reserving 4 tablespoons of the cooking water.
Meanwhile, spray large non stick frying pan with cooking spray and place over high heat. Add garlic, chillies, squid and tomatoes and stir fry for 4-5 minutes. Add cooked linguine, lemon zest and juice, capers if used, mint and rocket.
Add the reserved pasta water and cook for 2-3 minutes, tossing to mix well
Season and serve hot.
You'll also love
- Spinach Quiche 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hungarian Pork Ribs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Ziti with Turkey Sausage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta with Roasted Garlic Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Blue Fish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- J. Alexander's Orzo & Wild Rice... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Basting Sauce for Grilled Fish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caldo Miche or Shrimp & Catfish... 0/5 (0 Votes)