- 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt $
- Parchment paper
You'll use just a tad less than two sticks of butter to make these delicate little gems.
Rate and Review | Read Reviews (3)
Yield: Makes about 3 1/2 dozen
Total: 2 Hours
1. Beat butter at medium speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer until creamy. Add 1/2 cup powdered sugar; beat at medium speed until light and fluffy. Stir in zest and juice. Whisk together flour and next 2 ingredients. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, beating at low speed just until blended. Cover and chill 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 350°. Drop dough by level spoonfuls 2 inches apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets, using a 1-inch cookie scoop.
3. Bake at 350° for 13 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Cool on baking sheets 5 minutes.
4. Toss together warm cookies and remaining 1 cup powdered sugar in a small bowl.