Lemon Garlic Chicken with Red Potatoes and Green Beans
- 2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced and 1 juiced
- 6 T oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 t kosher salt
- 1/2 t pepper
- 3/4 lb trimmed green beans
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 4 chicken breasts
Adapted from community.qvc.com
Preheat the oven to 450F. Coat a large baking dish with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Arrange the lemon slices in a single layer in the bottom of the dish.
In a large bowl, mix the remaining oil, salt, pepper, garlic and lemon juice. Add the green beans and toss to coat; use tongs or a slotted spoon and layer them over the lemon slices. Put the quartered potatoes in the bowl and coat them too. Arrange them around the edge of the dish. Place the chicken in the bowl and coat them and arrange them in the center of the dish.
Bake in the oven for 50 minutes. Remove the chicken and place the dish bake in the oven for about 10 more minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
You'll also love
- Easy Chocolate Cherry Cake 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Orange-Almond Upside-Down Cake 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken and Eggplant Stir-Fry 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Ham and Sweet Potato Soup 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Potato Soup (Slow Cooker) 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Garlic Soup 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Lemon Yogurt Cheesecake 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Garlic-Herb Potato Packs 4.2/5 (6 Votes)