Potatoes with Bacon and Cheddar
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 pounds potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 tbsp sour cream
Cook bacon in large skillet on medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon with slotted spoon, reserving 3 tbsp drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels. Add onions to skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes. Stir in potatoes; cover. Cook on medium-low heat 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
Top with cheese and bacon; cook, covered, 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serve topped with sour cream.
You'll also love
- Lim Cumin Chicken Skewers with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Stuffed Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Shredded Beef 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Kebabs with Cherry Peppers... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stuffed Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Shoulder Chili 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smashed Potatoes with Bacon Salt 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lettuce with Hot Bacon Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)