- 1/2 pound sharp provolone cheese, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 8 pepperoncini peppers
- 4 radishes, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 12 thin Genoa salami slices
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil*
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- Breadsticks, crackers, or sliced Italian bread
Arrange provolone cheese and next 5 ingredients on a serving platter; drizzle with olive oil. Squeeze juice from lemon over antipasto, and sprinkle with next 3 ingredients. Serve immediately with breadsticks, crackers, or sliced Italian bread.
*2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley may be substituted.