Dark Chocolate Mousse
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
- 2 cups (1 pt.)cold whipping cream
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
Adapted from hersheys.com
1. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in small bowl; let stand 2 minutes to soften. Add boiling water; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved and mixture is clear. Cool slightly.
2. Combine sugar and cocoa in large bowl; add whipping cream and vanilla. Beat on medium speed of mixer, scraping bottom of bowl occasionally, until mixture is stiff. Pour in gelatin mixture; beat until well blended. Spoon into dessert dishes.
3. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Garnish as desired. Store covered in refrigerator. 8 servings.