Cake Batter Truffles
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (15.5 ounce) package Golden Oreos
- 1/2 cup yellow, white, or Funfetti cake mix
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1 (10 ounce) bag of white candy melts
- Sprinkles (optional)
Adapted from bakerita.com
1. In a food processor, grind cookies until they are a fine powder. In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, cake mix, sprinkles, and Oreos until no white streaks of cream cheese remain.
2. Shape into about 40 tablespoon-sized balls. Place in the refrigerator for at least 45 minutes. They can be refrigerated up to overnight.
3. Melt white candy melts and dip truffles. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet to set.
4. If desired, sprinkle on sprinkles before the outside sets. Keep refrigerated.
Yields about 40 truffles