Alfredo Ravioli Bake
- 2 Tbs. margarine or butter
- 1 1/4 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 8 oz. pkg. sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 16 oz. jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 25-27 1/2 oz. pkg. frozen cheese-filled ravioli
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped (1 C.)
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 C. shredded Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter in 12-inch skillet until sizzling; add chicken pieces. Cook over medium-high heat until chicken is lightly browned (4-6 minutes). Add mushrooms; continue cooking until chicken is no longer pink and mushrooms are tender (4-6 minutes). Do not drain.
Spread 1/2 C. sauce into greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Arrange single layer of frozen ravioli over sauce; drizzle 3/4 C. sauce evenly over ravioli. Spread with 1 1/2 C. chicken and mushroom mixture, 1/2 C. red bell pepper and 1 C. mozzarella cheese. Repeat with remaining ingredients, except remaining 1 C. mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake for 45 minutes.
Remove foil; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheeses are melted. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.