Sloppy Joe Stuffed Baked Potatoes
A baked potato stuffed with Sloppy Joe and finished with cheese and sour cream
- 6 medium baking potatoes
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1 can (15.5 oz each) Manwich Thick & Chunky Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons reduced fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from manwich.com
Wrap each potato in microwaveable plastic wrap; place on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 6 minutes; turn over. Microwave 5 minutes more or until soft.
Meanwhile, heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef; cook 5 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain. Add Sloppy Joe and tomato sauces. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until hot.
Cut slit in top of each potato; squeeze each open and fluff with fork. Top each potato with 1/2 cup meat mixture, 2 tablespoons cheese and 1 tablespoon sour cream. Sprinkle evenly with green onions.