Tex-Mex Taco Pasta Skillet
time prep: 30 min
total: 30 min
servings total: 4 servings
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 pkg.(1.25 oz.) TACO BELL® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 can(10 oz.) diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
BROWN meat with peppers and onions in large nonstick skillet.
STIR in water, taco seasoning mix and tomatoes; bring to boil. Stir in macaroni; cover. Simmer on medium-low heat 10 to 12 min. or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally and adding corn for the last 5 min.
REMOVE from heat. Top with cheese; cover. Let stand 2 min. or until melted. Sprinkle with cilantro.