Saucy Ravioli with Meatballs
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 26 ounce jars spaghetti sauce with mushrooms and onions
- 2 24 ounce packages frozen ravioli
- 1 12 ounce package frozen cooked Italian meatballs, thawed
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Lightly coat a 5 1/2- or 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Add 1 cup of the spaghetti sauce. Add frozen ravioli from one package and the meatballs. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Top with remaining spaghetti sauce from first jar. Add ravioli from remaining package and remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Pour spaghetti sauce from second jar over mixture in cooker.
2. Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 4 1/2 to 5 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Turn off cooker. Sprinkle ravioli mixture with Parmesan cheese. Cover; let stand for 15 minutes before serving.