- 6 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 4 Kaiser rolls
- 8 ounces sliced ham
- 8 ounces roast pork
- 8 ounces sandwich style dill pickles
- 4 ounces sliced Swiss or muenster cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 6mins
1. spread mustard on cut sides of rolls. layer ham, pork, pickles and cheese on bottoms of rolls. cover with top halves of rolls. with bottom of a heavy skillet, press sandwiches firmly down on work surface to compress bread and filling.
2. preheat an electric grill pan for 5 minutes. place sandwiches on pan and close cover. cook 6 minutes, turning halfway during cooking. cut in half and serve hot.