Broiled lobster tails with garlic-chili butter
Garlic-chili butter dresses up these broiled lobster tails. This no-fail recipe will have everyone clamoring for more.
- 4 8-ounce fresh or frozen lobster tails
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup butter
- Clarified Butter (optional)
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from recipe.com
1. Thaw lobster tails, if frozen. Preheat broiler. Butterfly the lobster tails by cutting through the center of the hard top shells and meat. Spread the halves of tails apart. Place lobster tails, meat side up, on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
2. In a small skillet cook garlic, orange peel, and chili powder in butter over medium heat about 30 seconds or until garlic is tender. Brush mixture over lobster meat.
3. Broil 4 inches from heat for 12 to 14 minutes or until lobster meat is opaque. If desired, serve with Clarified Butter.
4. Makes 4 lobster tails
You'll also love
- Apple Cake with Vanilla Sauce 4.3/5 (54 Votes)
- G. Garvin’s Baked Georgia Catfish 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Lightened up Pumpkin Roll 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Snickerdoodle... 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Mini Shrimp Rolls 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Garlicky Shrimp Dip 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Coleslaw with Basil and Garlic... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Lobster Roll 4.4/5 (36 Votes)