- 1 pkg (16 oz) spaghetti
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) tomato soup
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried marjoram
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 tsp garlic salt
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
Break spaghetti in half; cook according to pkg directions.
Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soups, tomato sauce, water, brown sugar and seasonings.
Drain spaghetti; stir in meat sauce. Add 1/2 cup of the cheese. Transfer to a greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
Cover and bake at 350* for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.