Thighs - Garlic Ginger
- 2 pounds skin-on, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled ginger
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh tangerine or orange juice
- Freshly ground pepper
- Vegetable oil, for the grill
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Combine the chicken, onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, juice and 1 teaspoon pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal and shake to coat the chicken with the marinade. Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
Preheat a grill to medium high and oil the grate. Grill the chicken skin-side down until marked, 5 to 6 minutes. Flip and continue to grill until cooked through, about 5 more minutes. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Saturated Fat 6.5 g
Total Carbohydrate 4 g