Pinoy Cheese Sticks
Pinoy cheese sticks make ideal snacks for parties, everyday munchies and as treats for the kids.
- Spring roll pasty wrappers (lumpia wrapper)
- Cooking Oil
- Cheddar Cheese
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from cheese.wonderhowto.com
1. Place a wrapper on a plate and add a rectangular piece of cheese diagonally closer to one end of the wrapper.
2. Fold the ends in, then fold and roll up the cheese stick like an egg roll.
3. Seal the end with a little oil. Assemble all the cheese rolls the same way, then deep fry in hot oil until they are golden brown in color, which takes about four minutes.
4. Remove them and put them on a napkin to soak up excess oil.