Potato Pudding Puffs
- 3 medium potatoes cut up
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Dash pepper
1. In electric blender on “grate” setting, blend potatoes with 1/2 cup water for a few seconds.
2. Pour into fine strainer, pressing potatoes against sides with back of spoon to drain off all liquid possible.
3. Return potatoes to blender; add remaining ingredients. Blend at low speed a few seconds.
4. Spoon into 9 small non-stick muffin pan cups, filling each two-thirds full. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Serve immediately.
Makes 9 puffs, about 40 calories each.