A great topping for Grilled Pineapple Chicken
- 1 1/2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 3/4 cup organic tomatoes, seeded and chopped (about 2 small tomatoes)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp unsweetened 100% pure pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp finely minced fresh organic cilantro
- 1/2 tbsp finely minced fresh flat-leaf organic parsley
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh grated organic lime zest
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from thenourishinghome.com
Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate at least one hour before serving. Or refrigerate salsa for up to one week.
Great accompaniment to grilled chicken or fish, as well as a delicious addition to burritos, quesadillas, etc.