Summertime Chicken Sandwich
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 tsp. dried dill, divided
- 4 Tbs. minced garlic, divided
- 2 Tbs. softened butter
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 1 inch thick slices of French bread
Mix cream cheese with half of dill and garlic. Best if made the day before.
Melt 1 Tbs. butter in a skillet.
Season chicken with the remaining dill and garlic. Cook about 8 min. per side.
Spread remaining butter onto 1 side of each slice of bread and toast in a skillet.
Spread cream cheese mixture on other side of bread and make sandwiches.
Can add lettuce and tomato.