Peanut Butter and Chocolate Marble Fudge
- 1 can (300 mL) Eagle Brand® Regular Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 8 squares (1 oz /28 geach) semi-sweet or dark chocolate, chopped
- 6 squares (1 oz /28 geach) white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) baking soda, divided
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) peanut butter
Adapted from eaglebrand.ca
1. In one small saucepan, heat half a can of sweetened condensed milk with semi-sweet or dark chocolate and 1/4 tsp (1 mL) baking soda. Stir frequently until chocolate is melted. Stir in vanilla extract.
2. In another small saucepan, heat remaining sweetened condensed milk with white chocolate, 1/4 tsp (1 mL) baking soda and peanut butter, stirring until melted.
3. Pour dark chocolate mixture in parchment paper-lined 8" (20 cm) square pan. Pour peanut butter mixture on top and swirl with a spoon or knife. Cool. Chill 4 hours or until firm.
4. Remove from pan and cut into 1" (2.5 cm) squares.