Caramel Apple Dump cake
- 2 cans of apple pie filling (you can also use cherry, blueberry, etc.)
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 2 sticks of butter, melted (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce (like you would put on ice cream)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Whipped cream for garnish (optional)
Adapted from facebook.com
1.In a greased 9x13 dish, mix apple pie filling and caramel sauce.
2.You may add in the 1/2 tsp cinnamon if desired.
3.Spread evenly in pan.
4.Pour dry cake mix directly on top of the pie filing and spread evenly.
5.Top with melted butter and pecans (optional).
6.Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until top is golden brown and apple filling is bubbly around the edges.
7.Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.