Gluten free Lemon Caper Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Tb olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- sat and pepper to taste
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 c chicken broth
- 1/2 c dry sherry or white wine
- 1/4 c lemon juice
- 4 Tb capers, drained and rinsed (found by pickles in grocery)
- 2 Tb butter
Pound the chicken to 1/2 inch. Put olive oil in large skillet (2Tb) and heat over med high heat
Dredge the chicken in flour and season with salt & pepper.
Brown chicken, about 3 min on each side. Transfer chicken to plate and cover it with foil to keep warm.
Reduce heat in frying pan to low and add 1 Tb olive oil. Add onion, garlic, chicken broth, sherry, lemon juice and capers. Turn heat up to med-high and simmer until liquid has reduced by half (about 5 min)..Whisk in butter and stir till smooth. Add chicken back and reheat. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Cream Cheese Beef Enchiladas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Heloise's Pumpkin Bread 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta with Roasted Garlic Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pickled Peaches (Dolly Parton's... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Country Applesauce (McCall's Cook... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Citrus Beurre Blanc 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Cobia or Lemon Fish with... 5/5 (2 Votes)