Hot Crab Dip
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- paprika, for garnish
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- dry mustard
- use 1 cup mayo and 1 cup cream cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped green onions
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Cheddar cheese, crabmeat, lemon juice, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Transfer to a shallow 9x13 inch baking dish. Garnish with paprika.
3. Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.