Hearty Hodge Podge
- 1-1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 cans condensed minestrone soup
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 can (31 oz.) pork and beans with tomato sauce
- 1-1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dried crushed oregano
- 3 cups water
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
In large saucepan cook beef, onions, and garlic until beef is brown and onion is tender. Stir in minestrone soup, pork and beans, water, celery, Worcestershire sauce, and oregano.
Simmer, covered, 15 to 20 minutes.