Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh Basil, Chives or Scallion, Garlic
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Prep Time: 15 Minute(s)
Cook Time: 20 Minute(s)
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine real mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs. This can be prepared in advance and kept in the refrigerator 24 hours.
3. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Timesaving Tip: Try making this dish with thin-cut boneless skinless chicken breasts! Prepare as above, decreasing bake time to 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked through.
Note: You can substitute Sharp Cheddar Cheese for Parmesan.
Nutrition information per serving:
Calories 370, Calories From Fat 230, Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 25g, Cholesterol 105g, Sodium 460g, Total Carbohydrates 2g, Sugars 1g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Protein33g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%