Mouthwatering Cheesy Pesto Bread
Cheesy Pesto Bread is perfect as a accompaniment for your favorite Italian dish, or as an appetizer.
- 1 loaf of sourdough bread, sliced
- 1/2 cup basil pesto, pre-made or make yourself
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from iheartnaptime.net
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Spread the pesto on the sliced bread.
Combine cheese and seasoning in a medium sized bowl. Place cheese in between each slice.
Wrap the bread in foil and baked on a cookie sheet for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is slightly melted and bread is hot.