Jack in the Beans
- 2 tablespoons bacon drippings or oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Jack Daniel’s® Tennessee Whiskey
- 1 can (28 ounces) baked beans
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, optional
Heat drippings in a large saucepan. Stir in the onion and brown sugar.
Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the onion is soft and golden brown, about 5 minutes. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Simmer 20 to 30 minutes. Makes 6 servings.