Butterscotch-Carrot Brownies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 box (19.5 oz) Pillsbury® Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 LAND O LAKES® Eggs
- 1 cup finely shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup Hershey’s® butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Chopped Pecans
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup LAND O LAKES® Unsalted or Salted Butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons milk, if desired
- 1/2 cup Fisher® Praline Pecans, coarsely chopped
Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. In medium bowl, stir brownie mix and 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon until blended. Add oil, water, and eggs; stir 50 strokes with spoon. Fold in carrots, butterscotch chips and chopped pecans. Spread batter in pan.
Bake 28 to 31 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from edge of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely about 1 hour.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat cream cheese and butter with electric mixer on high speed until smooth. Add powdered sugar, remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon and vanilla; beat on medium speed until creamy. Beat in milk if necessary for desired spreading consistency. Spread frosting over brownies. Sprinkle with praline pecans. Refrigerate 1 1/2 hours.
Cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.