Sticky Asian Chicken Wings Recipe
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar (substitute with red or cider vinegar)
- 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 stalk green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon hot chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings, with tips
Preparation time 5mins
Adapted from steamykitchen.com
Preheat the oven to 375F.
In a large bowl, whisk together all the ingredients except for the chicken wings. Set aside half of the sauce mixture to use later.
Toss the chicken wings in with the marinade in the large bowl to coat. Line a baking sheet with foil and spread the chicken wings in a single layer. Bake for 30 minutes or until the wings are cooked through.
When the wings are done, toss with the reserved sauce mixture.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (814 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (705 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Crazy Good Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (384 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)