Bacon Cheeseburger Bake
- 1 (4.9 oz.) package Hungry Jack® Cheddar & Bacon Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons Dickinson's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from pinterest.com
Heat oven to 400°F. In ungreased 8x8-inch glass baking dish, combine potato slices, cheese sauce packet, butter and boiling water. Mix well. Stir in milk. Bake 20 minutes.
Cook ground beef and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is browned and onion is tender. Drain. Stir in ketchup and pepper.
Remove baking dish from oven. Stir potatoes gently. Spoon meat mixture over potatoes. Top with tomato slices. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving to thicken sauce.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (704 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Enchiladas 4.4/5 (230 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Potato Salad 4.5/5 (218 Votes)