- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast (eight breast halves, 4 oz ea)
- 1 pound mild Italian sausage links
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 bag bamboo skewers soaked in water
- 2 teaspoons Colavita pepper oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 bay leaves broken into pieces
- 2 large garlic cloves pressed
Cut each piece of chicken in half length-wise. Thread each chicken piece onto a skewer; add a cherry tomato to the end of each skewer.
For chicken marinade; in a large baking dish, mix pepper oil, rosemary, lemon juice, salt, bay leaves and pressed garlic. Place each chicken skewer in the marinade and marinate for at least three hours.
Bake sausage at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Cut each link into three pieces; set aside.
Cook chicken on grill until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees or cook in oven at 350 degrees until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Skewer sausage and place on hot grill until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees or cook in oven at 350 degrees until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees.
When cooked completely, place on a large platter, garnish with rosemary sprigs, lemon halves and any remaining cherry tomatoes.
This recipe yields ?? servings.