Angel Hair Chicken Recipe
- 6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 envelope (0.7-ounce) Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 can (10 3/4-ounce size) condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or sherry
- 1 tub (8-ounce size) cream cheese with chives and onion (or plain cream cheese)
- hot cooked angel-hair pasta
Place chicken in a 3 1/2- or 4-quart crockpot.
In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Stir in the dry Italian salad dressing mix. Stir in mushroom soup, white wine, and cream cheese until combined.
Pour over the chicken. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
Serve chicken and sauce over hot cooked pasta