Easy cheesy potato casserole
By Side Passion
- 1 (20 oz) package refrigerated hash browns
- 1 Tbs vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 C (6oz) shredded Mexican four cheese blend
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8oz) container sour cream
- 1/3 C chopped fresh chives
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 350*. Cook hash browns in oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat, stir occasionally, 9 minutes or until golden brown.
Stir together hash browns, 1 cup shredded cheese, and the next 6 ingredients. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 8inch square baking dish, and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake for 40-45 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.