Creamy Margarita Popsicles
Change up the flavor of popsicles with a Creamy Margarita Popsicles. Easy to make and delicious.
- 15 Limes
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1 cup water
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Splash OJ
- Margarita salt
- Dixie cups
- Popsicles sticks
Preparation time 10mins
Adapted from youtube.com
Cut and juice about 10 limes into a pitcher.
Add the milk, water, tequila and OJ. Stir and then pour into dixie cups about 90% full.
Top with thick slice of lime, insert popsicle stick and freeze. To serve, cut cup away from popsicle and sprinkle with salt. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Strawberry Red Velvet Cupcakes 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- PB&J Breakfast Danish 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Coquito - Puerto Rican Coconut... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Grape Martini 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- White Chocolate Raspberry... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Lemon Curd Custard Ice Cream 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Frozen Champagne Cream in... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Perfect Strawberry Margarita 3.9/5 (18 Votes)