Dessert - Oreo, Reese Cup Dessert
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- 2 T butter, softened
- 20 oreos, crushed -- form crust
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- 1 1/2 c powdered sugar -- cream together and add 1/2 cool whip, folded
- 16 oz cool whip (divided use)
- 15 mini reese cups
- 1 c cold milk
- 1 3.9 chocolate instant pudding -- fold in remaining cool whip
Layer in pie pan or 9x9:
crust, peanut butter mixture, reese cups, and pudding.
Top with crushed oreos and reese cups. Chill 3 hours.